I don't think I'll be doing that many recipes here because to me cooking is more of a means to get to the good part (the eating). However recently I made some home made pumpkin spiced lattes and they've turn out to be a bit of a success - I mean look at the pinterest-tastic photo I took of them.
I'll be honest and say the mixture did take me about an hour to make and I managed to use almost every pot and pan in the kitchen but I think you can do this much more efficiently. Here goes.
1 Small Pumpkin
400 ml water
1 mug of Demerara sugar (you can use less)
1 tsp of ground cinnamon
1 cinnamon stick
½ tsp of ground ginger
1 tsp of mixed spice
Freshly brewed coffee
1. To make the pumpkin puree peel and cube the pumpkin, put in a pan of boiling water and simmer for about 20 minutes or until soft.
2. Drain the pumpkin and blend it in a processor or with a hand held blender until smooth and lump free.
3. Add water, sugar and spices back into the pan with the puree and, once boiling, simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Sieve the mixture into a dry container. Leave to cool.
5. Add mixture in with fresh coffee and hot milk. Top with a little cream and sprinkle with a little cinnamon.
Alter it, make it better, do whatever you want. Let me know how it tastes :)